Feb 8, 2009

Asså balle...

I'm so sick of everything! Well, ok, not everything... but lots of things. Ok, not lots of things, but some things. Mainly school work. I don't orka! I cannot focus and the stupid fucking printer won't print on both sides of the paper, and I need it to be able to do that, and I'm mad! (as in angry, but also as in crazy I guess...no point denying what everyone can see)

I really need to start studying since our first final is in like 1 ½ weeks! Jeez...

Saw a program on telly (kanal 4) last night, it was called "Three men and a boat" or something. I quite enjoyed it actually. It was about three middle-aged men, I think they're comedians, and a dog, rowing up the Thames in a little rowing boat, all the way from Kingston (I think) to Oxford. Well, I don't orka telling you everything that happened, and I'm quite sure you wouldn't want to read it, so I'll spare you the tedious babbling.

Well blabla... Oh! It's been snowing here :D but the temperature's too high so it keeps thawing away :(

I had a dream about Lina and Pär last night. We were at some party somewhere, and Pär got in a fight with some random dude (surprise, surprise). Long story short, we had to drive Pär home and Lina and I had to comfort his mother and help her to nurse Pär back to health. Wonder if I'm starting to have those kind of dreams that come true... 'cause it sounds very likely to happen :P

anyway, I want to go brush me teeth, so screw you!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA XD! Oh yes darling, it sounds very likely to happen. But I hope you were not the one driving, since you haven't got a license yet...
    xo

    ReplyDelete