2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears. Okay...hmm... Normally, I say that I don't really have fears the same way many other people do. I'm not afraid of spiders, snakes, insects (although, some of them can be pretty disgusting) or heights. I'm definitely not afraid of heights, I actually really enjoy them! I love climbing, always have, and some of my life dreams include heights; such as bungee jumping, skydiving and going for a ride in a hot air balloon. My friend Alex thinks I am insane (he is very scared of heights), but we all know that I am completely normal and sane, right? ;)
Fear #1 - I am, to some extent, afraid of the dark. Or rather, what possibly lurks in the dark. Since this is a human instinct, I don't feel too bad or sissy about it, because it is normal to be scared of predators that could be hidden in the dark. But no, I'm not very scared of it. It just makes me uncomfortable in certain situations. Interestingly enough, I'm more afraid of the dark in the countryside/forest than I am of the dark in the city. My stepfather thinks I am weird in that respect, but I don't know... I think it has to do with the isolation vs. the many other people that could help in a scary situation. There's safety in numbers, as they say.
It's a lot scarier here at home, where my mother and stepfather live.
Complete isolation. *shudders*
Fear #2 - I guess I will have to go with...the fear of being left alone. And I mean completely alone. Like, if the world ended and everyone died except for me. Something dramatic like that. Because I know that no matter how sad and pathetic your life may be, you can always get friends, as long as there are other people alive. If that doesn't work, you can always get a cat. Like this one. She's annoying me right this instant actually, but she does help keep the loneliness at bay sometimes.
Fear #3 - It's hard coming up with three fears, since I am so fierce and fearless! (hmm, yeah right :P) I think my third fear will have to be the fear of being a complete failure. You know, fucking up my life completely, never amounting to anything, being generally sucky. I'm afraid of that almost every day. The cure is to not think about it too much and try to focus on the things that you're actually good at. Also, do things you enjoy, hang out with friends a lot, it helps SO much!
Well, yeah... I think that will have to do. Anyone wanna go bungee jumping and/or skydiving with me?! :D