Apr 28, 2012

#gameofthroneisms

One of my favourite things on twitter right now is #gameofthroneisms.
Here are some of the best ones. Enjoy!

WARNING: If you are not a nerd who loves Game of Thrones, chances that you will understand and/or enjoy this are slim to none. Just so's you know. But if you aren't a nerd who loves Game of Thrones, you should be.

Was it fast? Faster than Ned Stark lost his head.

You know what they say, once you take the black, you can never go back.

Rumour is he's hung like Hodor.

Hodor hodor? Hodor.

Me and my sister are close...but not Lannister close.

Is that Valyrian steel or are you just happy to see me?

I wanna do you Dothraki style--from behind and slightly rapey.

Forgot my wallet this morning, so I paid the Iron Price for this latte.

Talk to the Hand, 'cause King Robert's shitfaced!

The night is drak and full of errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment