Jan 4, 2010

The Black Knight



- You fight with the strength of many men, sir Knight.
- ...
- I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
- ...
- I seek the finest and the bravest knights of the land to join me in my court at Camelot.
- ...
- You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?
- ...
- You make me sad. So be it. Come, Patsy.
- None shall pass.
- What?
- None shall pass.
- I have no quarrel with you, good sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge.
- Then you shall die.
- I command you, as King of the Britons, to stand aside.
- I move for no man.
- So be it!

- Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
- 'Tis but a scratch.
- A scratch?! Your arm's off!
- No, it isn't.
- Well what's that then?
- I've had worse.
- You liar!
- Come on, you pansy!

- Victory is mine! We thank thee lord, for in thy merc...
- Come on then!
- What?!
- Have at you!
- You are indeed brave, sir Knight, but the fight is mine!
- Oh, had enough, ey?
- Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!
- Yes, I have!
- Look!
- Just a flesh wound.
- Look, stop that!
- Chicken! Chicken!
- Look, I'll have your leg! Right!
- Right, I'll do you for that!
- You'll what?!
- Come here!
- What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
- I'm invincible!
- You're a loony.
- The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on then!

- Alright, we'll call it a draw.
- Come, Patsy!
- Oh, oh, I see. Running away, ey? You yellow bastards, come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!



xD Love it!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha XD skitbra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Och tänka sig att jag orkade sitta och skriva ner hela dialogen. I should get a life! :D

    ReplyDelete