Dec 15, 2012

I'M IN LOVE!


OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!
I saw The Hobbit today and it was AMAZING!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Words cannot describe how much I love this movie, so I won't even try to explain.
For the last decade I've thought that Aragorn was my favourite character from the Tolkien world, but now I know that he inhabits the second place, after Thorin Oakenshield.
I never thought that I would fall in love with a dwarf, but apparently I now have.
Richard Armitage did an amazing performance as Thorin, and portrayed him perfectly.
I would marry Thorin in a heartbeat, and those of you who know me also know what I normally think of marriage, so that's saying something. Too bad it isn't possible for me to marry a fictional dwarf :( Heart now broken.

How can you look at this sexy beast and NOT fall in love?! I know, you just can't!












But seriously guys, this is hands down my favourite movie now. You should run to the cinema and see it asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment